IT Team Leader
Responsible for the daily operations and ongoing coordination of an IT unit or sub-unit.
- Oversees and participates in the functions of the information technology needs of the user community.
- Identifies, evaluates, supports, and solves complex issues related to area of expertise.
- Develops and expands professional and leadership skills.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Makes decisions independently.
- Researches and trains on new technologies.
- Performs analysis and problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Provides supervision, technical guidance, and direction to others in solving technical problems.
- May serve as project lead on any size project.
- Plans and coordinates projects as assigned
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and five-six years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.