IT Supervisor I
Supervises, coordinates, and participates in basic information technology functions.
- Supervises, coordinates, and participates in the activities of designing, configuring, troubleshooting, modifying, and repairing equipment.
- Provides problem resolutions for software.
- Performs evaluations of information technology equipment and resources in connection with mission critical issues.
- Evaluates and recommends the purchase of communication and electronic equipment or related accessories.
- Provides supervision, technical guidance, and direction to co-workers in solving basic level technical problems.
- Provides input on project planning.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and three-four years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.