IT Specialist IV
Directs and participates in the complex and mission critical technical and information analysis and systems development.
- Provides a demonstrated mastery and in-depth understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Identifies, evaluates, supports, and solves complex issues related to area of expertise.
- Identifies strategic areas of development.
- Provides specialized services to include statistical design, network topology design, training, instructional design, graphical interface design, multimedia design, information design, information technology security design, incident response, intrusion detection analysis, forensic analysis, policy development, emerging technologies research, strategic development, web application design, developing web services, and perform web programming.
- Makes decisions independently.
- Leads response to technical issues without supervision.
- Provides in-depth industry knowledge.
- Identifies, researches, and disseminates new technologies as appropriate.
- Performs complex analysis and extensive problem solving as necessary to complete specific research and development.
- Plans and coordinates projects as assigned.
- Provides guidance to colleagues and users.
- May serve as project lead on any size project as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and nine-ten years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.