IT Specialist I
Participates in the analysis, design, maintenance, and documentation of basic information technology services.
- Tests and verifies basic technological procedures and/or evaluates and validates basic information technology processes.
- Supports and solves the information technology needs of users.
- Consults with a diverse clientele internal to the University.
- Provides specialized services to include statistical design, network topology design, training, instructional design, graphical interface design, multimedia design, information design, web application design, developing web services, and performs web programming.
- Performs assigned duties with some degree of independence.
- Possess broad industry knowledge.
- Researches and trains on new technologies as requested.
- Performs basic analysis and problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Provides input on project planning.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.