IT Assistant I
Maintains routine information technology equipment and resources.
- Scans, indexes, and verifies documents.
- Batches and reassembles documents.
- Performs image manipulations and edits as directed.
- Accurately produces job and production reporting sheets.
- Cross-trains and backs up co-workers during peak periods.
- Provides technical assistance to co-workers in solving basic technical problems.
- Offers recommendations for improvement on incoming and outgoing work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree or completion of technical school.