IT Analyst II
Designs, develops, tests, and documents complex software solutions that will execute independently or as part of a larger information system.
- Implements software, develops test plans, and performs tests on purchased software solutions.
- Develops documentation as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Meets with users to determine and document requirements.
- Performs advanced level of problem analysis, design, develop solutions, and documentation as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Maintains small to medium sized systems with a considerable amount of
- Possesses broad industry knowledge and a variety of solutions for automating
- business processes.
- Researches and trains on new technologies as requested.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.