IT Analyst I
Develops and tests basic software solutions to automate business processes.
- Implements and performs test plans on purchased software solutions where feasible to automate business processes.
- Develops documentation as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Develops, tests, and documents moderately difficult programs that will execute independently or as part of a larger information system.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Possesses general industry knowledge.
- Performs basic level of problem analysis, design and develop software solutions as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and three-four years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.