IT Administrator III
Specifies, designs, maintains, documents, and administers complex system level resources which may include computer operating systems, database management software, network management systems and software, computer system management software, course management and enterprise applications.
- Provides technical analysis of information technology problems in regard to feasibility and methodology.
- Identifies and coordinates the functions of system resources with the information technology needs of the user community.
- Directs and participates in the analysis and design of system resource configurations, improvements, and upgrades.
- Manages, administers, and maintains large sized systems with significant degree of independence.
- Possesses in-depth industry knowledge.
- Researches and trains on new technologies as appropriate.
- Performs advanced level analysis and extensive problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Plans and coordinates projects as assigned.
- Provides guidance to colleagues and users.
- May serve as project lead on large sized projects.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.