IT Administrator II
Specifies, designs, maintains, documents, and administers intermediate level system resources which may include computer operating systems, database management software, network management systems and software, computer system management software, course management and enterprise applications.
- Coordinates the functions of systems resources with the information technology needs of the user community.
- Participates significantly in the analysis and design of system resource configurations, improvements, and upgrades.
- Administers and maintains small to medium sized systems with intermediate degree of independence.
- Possesses broad industry knowledge.
- Researches and trains on new technologies as requested.
- Performs intermediate level analysis and problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- May serve as project lead on small to medium sized projects.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and five-six years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.