IPS Specialist III
Independently performs program services in a broad area of specialization; oversees projects; commits resources; provides guidance to designated personnel.
- Performs program services in a broad area of public service specialization.
- Oversees projects and commits resources.
- Primarily focuses on internal services to the agency or on behalf of customers.
- Provides guidance to designated personnel.
- Stays current with professional development.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and five – six years relevant experience required; Bachelor’s degree in applicable field and eight years relevant experience may substitute.