IPS Specialist II
Performs program services in a broad area of specialization; may oversee projects; may commit resources.
- Develops systems and services for agencies.
- Designs, staffs, and delivers programs.
- Supervises programs made available to agency.
- Responsible for resource acquisitions and grants.
- May oversee budgetary issues.
- Stays current with professional development.
- May commit resources to ongoing projects.
- May supervise staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and four – five years of experience.