IPS Program Manager IV
Provides professional administrative direction broad in scope; manages several large program areas; supervises others; serves on management team.
- Provides agency leadership and professional administrative direction broad in scope.
- Serves as part of the agency management team.
- Represents agency and executive director to state and national entities.
- Stays current with professional development.
- May also provide services directly to customers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and eight years relevant experience required.