IPS Program Manager III
Provides professional administrative direction broad in scope; manages at least one large program area; supervises others.
- Provides professional administrative direction broad in scope.
- Manages at least one large program area.
- Responsible for agency information and/or support systems.
- Determines current and future needs of agency.
- Performs project management and oversight responsibilities.
- Supervises designated personnel.
- Stays current with professional development.
- May provide services directly to customers.
- May assist with budgetary responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and six – seven years relevant experience required.