IPS Program Manager II
Provides professional administrative direction broad in scope; may oversee a small program area; may supervise others.
- Provides professional administrative direction broad in scope and serves as the agency representative to outside entities.
- Manages programs.
- Assists with research responsibilities.
- Assists with exploring new agency opportunities and grants.
- Stays current with professional development.
- Supervises personnel.
- May provide services directly to customers.
- May be responsible for budget.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’ degree and five – six years relevant experience required; Bachelor’s degree in applicable field and eight years relevant experience may substitute.