IPS Consultant IV
Independently provides a broad range of complex technical assistance directly to customers; often oversees projects. May supervise others. Provides guidance to designated personnel. May commit resources.
- Provides a broad range of complex technical assistance directly to customers.
- Advises and consults on-site statewide or within a designated region of the state.
- Researches and develops publications.
- Develops and/or presents training programs.
- Participates in professional development activities to remain current in the field.
- Supervises designated personnel.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in applicable field (or law degree) and six-seven years related experience required.