IPS Consultant III
Independently provides a broad range of complex technical assistance directly to customers; may oversee projects; may supervise others.
- Provides complex technical assistance directly to customers.
- Advises and consults on-site statewide or within a designated region of the state.
- Participates in professional development activities to remain current in the field.
- Has little or no budgetary responsibility.
- May supervise designated personnel and oversee projects.
- May research and develop publications.
- May develop and/or present training programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in applicable field (or law degree) and a minimum of five-six years related experience required; Bachelor’s degree in applicable field and eight years experience may substitute (except in the case of legal consultants).