IPS Consultant II
Independently provides complex specialized technical assistance, broad in scope, directly to customers.
- Provides complex specialized technical assistance directly to customers.
- Advises and consults on-site statewide or within a designated region of the state.
- Participates in professional development activities to remain current in the field.
- Has little or no budgetary responsibility.
- May research and develop publications.
- May develop and/or present training programs.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of four-five years related experience.