IPS Consultant I
Provides limited specialized technical assistance, narrow in scope, directly to customers.
- Provides specialized technical assistance directly to customers.
- Advises and consults on-site statewide or within a designated region of the state.
- Participates in professional development activities to remain current in the field.
- May research and develop publications.
- May develop and/or present training programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and three-four years of experience.