Plans, implements, and directs educational and other student development activities for a university housing complex.
- Manages the daily operation of student residence halls.
- Inspect facilities for safety and security.
- Performs administrative duties such as processing room change requests.
- Counsels student residents with personal problems; refers student residents to professional counselors if necessary.
- Provides advice to hall council to assist with student residential government.
- Responds to emergency situations involving student residents; assist university and community officials and parents as necessary in crisis situations. regarding disciplinary problems; reports results of investigation to dean of residential and judicial affairs for disciplinary action.
- Assists planning social, recreational, and curricular programs for student residents.
- Interview, select, train, and evaluate dormitory staff and receptionists.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and two-three years experience.