Financial Specialist II
Provides analytical support for financial and or management projects.
- Reviews contracts and account requests to verify accuracy of attributes and create accounts.
- Coordinates account establishment with Treasurer’s office and other campus business officers.
- Reviews and assesses change requests for accounts; resolves problems; closes accounts as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains account records and related databases for financial matters.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related business area plus five years professional accounting experience.