Financial Specialist I
Provides professional support for budgeting and financial management functions.
- Monitors program costs; calculates forward financing; monitors work orders, initiates capital equipment fund requests, and provides financial assistance to staff.
- Allocates funds to task accounts based on contractual commitments; monitors subcontractor cost data and obligations and prepares spreadsheet analysis.
- Distributes funds and tracks commitments to project accounts.
- Prepares cost report summaries and special statistical cost studies.
- Compiles cost estimates and other financial projections; assists in detailed reports of cost proposals.
- Opens and closes accounts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related business area plus three years professional accounting experience.