Extension Area Specialist III
Develops, delivers, and evaluates educational programming. Coordinates statewide initiatives structured to local program needs. Assists in special program activities and events and markets the total Extension program. Trains staff and provides technical support. Makes recommendations for technology items; maintains audit grant funds.
- Provides leadership to educational programs to meet participant needs.
- Provides technical support and networks with other regional IT staff to ensure proper use of technology across the state.
- Makes recommendations for technology items and maintains audit grant funds.
- Assesses the technology needs and makes recommendations for equipment and software purchases.
- Assists with developing and delivering agent training.
- Develops and maintains program support and effectiveness through partnerships and collaborative efforts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree or equivalent training with six years experience appropriate for the particular appointment.