Extension Area Specialist I
Develops, delivers, and evaluates educational programs. Coordinates statewide initiatives structured to local program needs. Assists in special program activities and events and markets the total Extension program.
- Provides technical and subject matter assistance to county staffs.
- Assists with developing and delivering agent training.
- Provides leadership to an on-going educational program to meet participant needs.
- Develops and maintains program support and effectiveness through partnerships and collaborative efforts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree or equivalent training with two years experience appropriate for the particular appointment.