Extension Agent III
Plans, implements, evaluates, and reports on research-based educational programs. Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers.
- Plans, organizes, develops, implements, and evaluates educational programs.
- Develops and maintains budgets.
- Oversees facilities and personnel; conducts performance appraisals.
- Interacts with county government officials.
- Evaluates overall county program effectiveness.
- Responsible for education within one or more Extension program areas, determining areas where educational programs are needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, family and consumer science, or closely related field of study with eight years extension experience. Must be able to demonstrate high competence in the development, implementation, and impact evaluation of needs-based educational programs.