Extension Agent II and County Director
Responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating, and reporting various programs for the county. Performs administrative duties related to personnel, facilities, and budgets. Responsible for establishing, maintaining, training, and developing leaders in organizations.
- Directs, plans, implements, and evaluates programs for the total county.
- Coordinates programs with county to include marketing and publicity, securing sponsorship, and attending or providing training as required.
- Performs administrative duties, including hiring, disciplining, supervising, granting increases, annual reporting and performance appraisals.
- Works with business and industry clientele in assigned subject matter area(s).
- Provides needs based educational programs.
- Provides work direction to designated staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in agriculture, family and consumer science, or other related field with four years experience.