Engages in planning and designing in areas such as structures, facilities, lighting, theatrical sets, publications, and exhibitions. May supervise designated personnel.
- Plans and coordinates engineering activities to develop and apply standardized design criteria and production requirements for parts and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains liaison between engineering and other departments to formulate and apply design criteria and production requirements for proposed products.
- Analyzes product design data to determine conformance to established design selection criteria, use of standardized parts and equipment, and design-to-
- Approves initial design or recommends modifications based on producibility, cost, and component technology factors.
- Develops methods and programs to predict, track, and report production costs during design development.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years related experience.