Ensures compliance of the university with appropriate regulations.
- Oversees compliance functions and ensures the university is following federal and state regulations.
- Coordinates the compliance investigations at buildings and departments around the university.
- Oversees training programs related to compliance.
- Assists in the design and implementation of the compliance communications.
- Participates in compliance risk assessments, auditing and monitoring as needed.
- Addresses potentially serious compliance issues, with ongoing customary notification.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities with facilities and divisions to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and five-six years of experience.