Provides spiritual care and counseling to patients, families and staff of hospital and provides educational programs for hospital staff, clergy and community.
- Plans and coordinates all worship activities including, but not limited to, recruiting preachers and worship leaders, developing orders of worship, and organizing chapel resources.
- Performs worship activities including, but not limited to, retreats, lecture series, and preaching series.
- Provides oversight of all activities such as recruiting, training and supervising small group leaders; developing and evaluating programs; assigning students to groups; scheduling visiting lecturers/workshop leaders; serving as a small group leader.
- Determines plan and provides oversight for the worship life of the program’s students and staff.
- Provides pastoral counseling services and/or crisis intervention for students.
- Supervises the support staff; interviews, hires, trains, supervises, and evaluates student interns; recruits and trains students to serve as worship leaders.
- Determines the fiscal requirements; prepares and manages budgetary recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as required.