Directs and administers the activities of the Bursar’s Office.
- Responsible for the assessment, collection, distribution, and reporting of student tuition and fees.
- Plans, directs, organizes, and controls the activities of the Bursar’s Office.
- Oversees the assessment, collection, distribution, and reporting of all tuition and fees, room and board, and centralized fee accounts.
- Oversees the disbursements and documentation of financial aid awards for students; ensures loan payments are received and credited to the proper accounts.
- Administers and measures compliance of federal, state, and University regulations.
- Manages the collection of past-due accounts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business with ten years experience in a business or related accounting field.