Oversees the budgetary and administrative operations of a major school, college or unit.
- Develops and continuously revises the state allocated budget with college/unit.
- Provides oversight of expenditures and/or obligations of financial resources of the college/unit, including post award oversight of sponsored research programs.
- Directs administrative implementation of fiscal and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Human Resource functions.
- Prepares and/or reviews non-research contracts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in accounting, business management or equivalent and eight years experience in finance/accounting.
To Be Determined