Conducts financial, operational, and compliance audits of moderate complexity under minimal supervision. Reviews and evaluates internal controls and prepares audit reports.
- Conducts financial, operational, investigative, or computer security audits with no supervision.
- Prepares work papers, audit reports, and other supporting financial documentation.
- Maintains personal contact with departmental personnel, associates, supervisory staff, and others in suggesting solutions and resolving problems uncovered in audits.
- May oversee entry-level auditors and provide technical assistance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field with three years of experience in auditing, information systems, management consulting, or financial investigative work.