Assists the Treasurer in the day-to-day functions and responsibilities of the office. Assumes responsibility of the Treasurer’s office in his/her absence.
- Provides assistance to Treasurer.
- Supervises personnel.
- Makes decisions and provides direction for the day-to-day functions of business within the office and University.
- Works on special projects within the office and University.
- Makes decisions in the commitment of funds.
- Makes recommendations on funds campus-wide and within the office.
- Maintains and audits funds within the office and campus.
- Maintains and produces reports.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with ten years experience in accounting, finance, and cash management.
To Be Determined