Assists the superintendent by providing day-to-day oversight to a small unit or a sub-unit within the university. Maintains records and implements protocols. Ensures operation runs efficiently. Manages and supervises employees.
- Assists superintendent with the development of plans to ensure goals of assigned areas are met.
- Plans and prioritizes work.
- Performs maintenance on equipment and systems.
- Ensures all financial resources are utilized effectively.
- Monitors expenses against budget.
- Supervises designated staff.
- Provides input into performance evaluations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate orientation and training.
- Formulates policies and procedures for new or revised programs or activities.
- Prepares budget and solicits funds to provide financial support for programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years of related managerial experience.
Executive & Managerial