Manage and maintain a comprehensive accounting system for the University including the supervision of professional and support staff responsible for specific aspects of the financial reporting and administration system.
- Coordinates and administers the many and varied financial reports necessary for an institution of higher education and required by internal and external constituents.
- Supervises and coordinates month end and fiscal year end close of university’s accounting system.
- Prepares annual financial statements and synchronizes ledgers between the university’s financial software (IRIS) modules.
- Designs, improves and manages the university’s general ledger component of the university’s financial software.
- Responsible for the university’s financial statements and payroll tax payments.
- Serves as Acting Controller in the Controller’s absence.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of ten years experience in responsible management within accounting office.