Assists the Bursar in the direction and administration of the Bursar’s Office.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures within the scope of the position.
- Reviews regularly entries to the general and statistical ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance within established guidelines.
- Coordinates and prepares for financial audits as required by University policy.
- Recommends changes in financial policies and procedures.
- Monitors established internal controls to assure proper compliance.
- Performs duties in absence of Bursar.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field with seven years
experience in a business or related accounting field.