Assists the Treasurer with day-to-day functions and responsibilities of the office with an emphasis in the University’s cash management. Oversees a specific function of the Treasurer’s office.
- Manages travel, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, and investments.
- Handles and processes gift security.
- Prepares reports and financial statements.
- Reviews money allocations.
- Posts to journals, ledgers, or unit records using standardized routines or system-wide electronic system.
- Supervises and provides direction to designated personnel in accordance with Treasurer.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with ten years experience in accounting, finance, and cash management.
To Be Determined