Assistant to the Treasurer
Assists the University’s Treasurer in day-to-day functions of the department.
- Performs generally semi-routine duties under established practices and policies and the direction of supervisor. Considerable judgment is required in the development of approaches and techniques for solving problems.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures set up by the department. Adopts or modifies methods and standards to meet a variation in controlling conditions.
- Provides assistance to the Treasurer.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Posts to journals, ledgers, or unit records using standardized routines or system- wide electronic system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with six-seven years office experience; master’s degree and one-two years office experience.