Assists the University Registrar in the maintenance and integrity of student academic records. Supervises designated personnel.
- Assists the University Registrar in the maintenance and integrity of student registration and enrollment verification.
- Participates in the Student Management Information programs to include testing programs; attending meetings as a representative of the University Registrar; investigates and corrects programming errors; and responsible for training the University community on all aspects of registration.
- Manages the daily operations of a designated unit to include hiring, disciplining, supervising, and providing guidance and training to designated personnel.
- Represents the University Registrar in all aspects of student orientation.
- Assists with University commencement activities.
- Records and monitors students admitted with high school deficiencies.
- Serves as resource person on matters related to graduation and degree requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with four years of experience. Strong administrative, supervision, and communications skills.