Assistant Development Director
Provides unit-wide support in the planning, management, and supervision of staff and operation of a unit. May have responsibility for a specific function or functions of a unit. Provides guidance and direction to designated personnel.
- Is responsible for all aspects of developing prospects with regard to private funding for the university.
- Identifies, qualifies, and creates strategies for soliciting plans for donor prospects.
- Participates in general university development events and activities.
- Manages development process between university, its colleges, and donors.
- Makes decisions on allocating resources, including funds, labor, time, and how to promote the university.
- Supervises complex advancement and/or administrative personnel.
- Assigns and checks work. Performs the same or closely related work as those supervised.
- Records data as part of development process using standardized routines or system-wide electronic system.
- Ensures careful preparation of gift documentation and transactions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years office experience with fundraising experience.