Under direction of Chaplain, provides spiritual care and counseling to patients, families and staff of hospital. Training position.
- Assists with the planning and coordinating of all worship activities including, but not limited to, recruiting preachers and worship leaders, developing orders of worship, and organizing chapel resources.
- Performs worship activities including, but not limited to, services of morning prayer, retreats, lecture series, and preaching series.
- Assists Chaplain with the plan and provides oversight for the worship life of the program’s students and staff.
- Provides pastoral counseling services and/or crisis intervention for students.
- May supervise the support staff; interview, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate student interns.
- May determine the fiscal requirements and prepare and manage budgetary recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as required.