Under the direction of the Bursar, is responsible for supervisory and the day-to- day functions of the Bursar’s office.
- Assists with managing the accounting control functions within the Bursar’s office.
- Supervises and trains staff and students in the daily aspects of the Bursar’s office.
- Prepares and maintains annual, quarterly, and monthly reports.
- Performs monthly reconciliations.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Bursar.
- Performs duties in the absence of the Bursar/Associate Bursar.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field with five years experience in a business or related accounting field.