Advancement Specialist I
Provides administrative and/or clerical services; may supervise designated personnel and/or departmental operations.
- Supervises administrative and/or clerical personnel and provides administrative support for a university department.
- Works semi-routine or diversified tasks under established policies in the performance of the majority of duties.
- Assists supervisor in establishing the policies and procedures for office operations.
- Prepares and forwards appropriate correspondence to university departments and donors.
- Maintains expense reports and travel authorizations.
- Familiarizes personnel with procedures. Assists personnel to achieve and maintain standards.
- Researches potential donors.
- Manages the records of alumni payroll deduction contributors.
- Manages and processes journal entries of monies.
- Updates and maintains database; generates reports from database.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three-four years office experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.