Administrative Support Assistant III
Provides administrative and/or clerical assistance to a department/unit. Coordinates office functions.
- Performs semi-routine clerical duties under the direction of established practices and procedures. Works toward assigned objectives.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other documents from rough drafts and corrected copies.
- Makes decisions when general instructions, established methods and defined precedents indicate action to be taken. Unusual questions are referred to the supervisor.
- Assists in the planning, research, development, and implementation of programs and special projects.
- Advises others concerning records, reports, policies, and procedures.
- May supervise designated personnel. Performs the same or closely related work as those supervised.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma and specialized education with two-three years office experience.