Administrative Support Assistant I
Performs secretarial and/or clerical duties requiring the application of departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of well-defined, repetitive clerical duties following policies and procedures set up by the department and under direct supervision.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other related documents from rough drafts and corrected copies; proofreads completed materials and makes corrections.
- Maintains departmental, personnel, and financial records.
- Screens and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Refers all questions not defined by policies and procedures to the supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma and one year office experience.