Administrative Support Aide II
Performs basic clerical functions requiring knowledge of office procedures.
- Performs a variety of well-defined repetitive clerical duties, such as typing letters and forms from rough draft and corrected copies; maintaining departmental and personal files; scheduling meetings and appointments; and data entry; under direct supervision and detailed instructions.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and forms from rough drafts and corrected copies.
- Assembles and posts data; maintains department and personnel files and records.
- Screens and distributes incoming correspondence; transmits information; schedules meetings and arranges appointments.
- All questions are referred to the supervisors.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma.