Administrative Supervisor II
Supervises complex administrative and/or clerical duties; and provides administrative support for a University department or unit.
- Performs administrative and/or clerical duties; and provides administrative support for a university department or unit.
- Performed work is semi-routine or diversified under established policies in the performance of the majority of duties.
- Assists supervisor in establishing policies and procedures for office operations.
- Familiarizes center personnel with procedures. Assists center personnel to achieve and maintain standards.
- Employee must use good judgment to apply broader aspects of established policies and procedures to problems not falling clearly within the limitations of accepted practices. Refers unusual problems to supervisors.
- Supervises up to five employees. Supervisory duties require more than 50% of employee’s time.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma or some college and specialized education and three-four years office experience; bachelor’s degree with one-two years office experience.