Administrative Specialist I
Provides administrative and/or clerical services; may supervise designated personnel and/or departmental operations.
- Performs semi-routine or diversified tasks. Must follow established practices and procedures.
- Develops, implements, and maintains departmental operations.
- Makes decisions that fall in the established practices and procedures. Refers unusual problems to supervisor.
- May compile data and prepare reports.
- Coordinates and may participate with others to ensure proper maintenance of facilities; supervises inventories and equipment.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma or some college and specialized education and three-four years office experience; bachelor’s degree with one-two years office experience.