Administrative Coordinator I
Supervises and participates in administrative and/or clerical duties. Provides administrative support and/or clerical assistance.
- Performs work under established practices and policies. Considerable judgment is required in the development of approaches and techniques for solving problems. Refers unusual problems to supervisors.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other documents from rough drafts and corrected copies. Assists with writing and editing.
- Develops, implements, and maintains department operating, functional and fiscal procedures. Provides instructions on behalf of the dean, director, or department head.
- Compiles and prepares reports; performs records management.
- May supervise designated personnel; provides training and technical guidance to staff.
- Performs other related duties.
High school diploma or some college and specialized education with four-five years office experience; bachelor’s degree and one-two years office experience.