Accounting Supervisor IV
Supervises and coordinates the complex daily activities and operations of an accounting, financial, or budget office.
- Performs majority of generally semi-routine accounting duties under the direction of supervisor and established practices and procedures.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures set up by the department. Sometimes adopts or modifies methods and standards to meet a variation in controlling conditions.
- Leads accounting group. Assigns and checks work. Performs the same or closely related work as those supervised. Supervises complex administrative and/or clerical duties.
- Posts to journals, ledgers, or unit records using standardized routines or system-wide electronic system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and six-seven years accounting experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.