Accounting Supervisor I
Supervises and participates in the maintenance of accounting and financial records.
- Supervises the maintenance of accounting, financial, and payroll activities according to established practices and procedures; provides support for a university department or unit.
- Works with management in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures for the financial and accounting activities within the unit/department.
- Serves as the lead person in the day-to-day financial/accounting operations.
- Applies broader aspects of established policies and procedures to problems not falling clearly within the limitations of accepted practices. Important questions outside the normal policies and procedures are referred to the supervisor.
- Supervises designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three-four years accounting experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.